People in the auto industry have a certain attitude that we love. Rugged straight talk. Realistic. No BS. Matter of fact.
Here are ten great quotes from car people:
- To finish first, you must first finish. – Rick Mears
- Nobody remembers the guy who finished second but the guy who finished second. – Bobby Unser
- The winner ain’t the one with the fastest car, it’s the one who refuses to lose. – Dale Earnhardt
- You win some, you lose some, you wreck some. – Dale Ernhardt Sr.
- Aerodynamics are for people who can’t build engines. – Enzo Ferrari
- The client is not always right. – Enzo Ferrari
- If you think the last 4 words of the national anthem are gentlemen, start your engines, you might be a redneck. – Jeff Foxworthy.
Need to tie some kerosene rags around his ankles so the ants don’t eat his candy #$@ - Dale Earnhardt speaking of Mark Martin.
- The lead car is absolutely unique, except for the one behind it which is identical. – F1 commentator Murray Walker.
- Turbochargers are for people who cant build engines. – Keith Duckworth
- Source:The 50 Greatest Automotive Quotes of all Time